NT Energy Innovation Network
The Territory Government is committed to actively engage with the renewable energy sector to accelerate new renewable energy investment.
The Northern Territory Energy Innovation Network aims to:
- engage individuals and organisations vested in renewable energy to share innovative ideas
- identify collaborative renewable energy opportunities that benefit the Northern Territory
- connect members of the network with enquiries made on renewable energy matters
- identify issues that impact the use of renewable energy for business and research (for example, regulations, environmental operating limits)
- facilitate innovation through providing a test case for renewable energy technology
- identify further opportunities for:
- workforce development opportunities across renewable energy
- test bedding.
If you would like to be added to the Energy Innovation Network NT, fill in the online subscription form.