On Friday, the HIA-CSR Northern Territory Housing Awards were held at the Mindil Beach Casino Resort. The awards showcase the finest homes and building professionals from the Northern Territory. They celebrate the highest level of achievement of HIA members in the residential building industry.
The Department of Trade, Business and Innovation sponsored the awards and presented the GreenSmart Sustainable Home award to M+J Builders and the Specialised Housing award to Killarney Homes.
The other award winners are listed below:
- Home of the Year: McT Design and Construction
- Custom Built Home: McT Design and Construction
- Display Home: Vanguard Homes - Hayman Design
- Renovation / Addition Project: La Perouse Homes
- Outdoor Project: Tropix Homes
- Project Home: Killarney Homes
- Townhouse / Villa of the Year: Killarney Homes
- Affordable Housing: Killarney Homes
- Tropical Home: Tropix Homes
- Townhouse / Villa Development: Killarney Homes
- Kitchen of the Year: 4Kitchens
- Kitchen Design: Brilliant Kitchens
- Bathroom of the Year: McT Design and Construction
- Bathroom Design: Invision NT
- Best Specialty Area: M+J Builders
- Professional Small Builder / Renovator: Killarney Homes
- Residential Building Designer: McT Design and Construction
- Residential Interior Design: Killarney Homes
- Business Partner: Sonia Malady, M+J Builders
- Apprentice: Matthew Leyson.
For more information, go to the Housing Industry Australia website.