Increased attendance during Innovation Week; positive feedback from participants; actions agreed and implemented that achieve outcomes.
The 2020 October Business Month was delivered across the Territory in a roadshow format by local experts to help business owners, operators and employees navigate through the COVID-19 economic and operating environment.
B2B Expo's were held in:
- Nhulunbuy - Thursday 1 October to Friday 2 October
- Tennant Creek - Wednesday 7 October to Friday 9 October
- Alice Springs - Tuesday 13 to Friday 16 October
- Katherine - Wednesday 21 October to Saturday 24 October
- Darwin - Monday 26 October to Friday 30 October.
In 2019 the department hosted a Business Innovation Showcase during the innovation series. An additional 12 events ran throughout the innovation series:
- Croc Pitch
- CDU Innov8
- The Digital Innovation Network: what do you do with a bright idea?
- Doblin Innovation Workshop
- Business Innovation Showcase
- Sunset Stories at the Solar Centre
- Digital Springboard: Social Media Strategy
- EHS Essential Services Drone Capabilities Practices and Spatial Thinking
- Territory Space Industry Forum (Nhulunbuy)
- Territory Space Industry Forum (Darwin)
- Engineers Australia: The Unique Challenges for Regional Industry
- Territory Space Industry Forum (Alice Springs)
- Create Your Local Talent Pipeline Through P-TECH Partnerships.