National Energy and Resources Australia (NERA) is inviting applications from small to medium enterprises (SMEs) with innovative solutions for the oil and gas industry to participate in their SME ConnectER event at the 2020 Australasian Oil & Gas Exhibition & Conference (AOG).
NERA is delivering a comprehensive three day showcase of programs, networking and engagement opportunities that are supporting the discovery, commercialisation and deployment of innovation and technologies across Australia. They are seeking expressions of interest from new and established Australian SMEs with innovative solutions and a genuine value proposition to take part in their SME ConnectER program.
The SME ConnectER program is a facilitated program aimed at connecting SMEs with representatives from oil and gas operators and contractors.
Participants in the SME ConnectER program will receive:
- an exhibition pod for a day in NERA’s Technology Station to exhibit your business, products and / or services
- two one minute pitching time slots to AOG delegates at the exhibition stage in NERA's Technology Station
- the potential to be selected by up to five oil and gas operators for a 10 minute meeting with each company to discuss your technology / innovation
- attendance at a post-ConnectER networking event in NERA’s Technology Station
- a free pre-SME ConnectER Masterclass to develop and practice your business pitch and to learn how to make the most of your opportunity at AOG 2020.
For more details about SME ConnectER, go to the NERA website.
Applications close 1 December 2019 with SME ConnectER events on 11 and 12 March 2020.