Nominations are open for the Northern Territory (NT) Digital Excellence Awards 2019 which celebrates individuals and organisations for outstanding digital achievement and innovation in the NT.
The awards will be held on 15 November 2019 and are the Northern Territory's premier information, communication, technology (ICT) and digital event of the year.
The award categories include:
- Australian Computer Society: ICT Professional of the Year
- Australian Information Security Association: Cyber Security Professional of the Year
- NT ICT Industry Association: ICT Business of the Year
- IT Service Management Forum Australia: Service Management Innovation of the Year award
- ICT Rising Star of the Year
- Community Benefit Award
- STEM Student of the Year.
Two additional categories, the Charles Darwin University Code Fair - Overall Award for Most Outstanding Entrant and the Minister’s NT Digital Excellent Gold Award will follow a separate selection process.
The organising committee includes representatives from ICT sector peak bodies including the Australian Computer Society, NT ICT Industry Association, IT Service Management Forum Australia and the Australian Information Security Association, as well as the Northern Territory Government.
Nominations are open until 28 October 2019. For more information and to nominate go to the Awards for Digital Excellence website.